Cocktail Straws Martini 5.5″
£3.49 inc VAT (£2.91 exc VAT)
Cane Straws Martini are shorter straws perfect for cocktails, mocktails, juices, and coffees served in shorter glasses.
Our straws do not get wet and do not deform even with prolonged use like other straws. And yep, you can throw them away together with your food waste. Easy!
They are intended as single-use straws and can be composted after use. At home you can rinse and reuse each straw several times, however, we don’t recommend sharing used straws as these can not be sterilized in the dishwasher.
Our Cocktail Straws Martini 5.5″ are:
• 100% natural, sustainable and truly environmentally friendly
• made from natural reed stems, gluten-free and allergen-free!
• 100% biodegradable and compostable
• suitable for hot and cold drinks
• do not get soggy unlike straws based on paper, pasta, sugar and rice
• 100% plastic free
• the only real alternative to plastic, PLA or bio-plastic cocktail straws
• at home suitable for reuse
• length = 14cm
• diameter = Ø 5-8mm
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Communication preferences
- New Testimonial
- Request a Sample
- Shop Wholesale
- Thanks for signing up
- My Account
- Our Story
- Wholesale FAQs
- Product Information
- Key Benefits
- How Cane Straws are Made
- Contact Us
- Shop Home and Family
- Refund Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Terms & Conditions